Avocado Toast Recipe



I don't know about you, but my day does not start until i've had my forever stable breakfast hot drink, Cappuccino. Along with that, i like to change up what i have for a breakfast meal.

Since the start of this year, I've decided to dive in the healthy-er eating world. Through Instagram, Avocado toast was trending, so i decided to jump on the bandwagon and try it for myself. I tried multiple recipes but they didn't quiet hit my taste buds. So i came out with this recipe through meddling of different spices and ingredients.

This Recipe makes for 2 portions.


Ingredients: 

2                   Slices of toast
1/2                Ripe avocado
1                Boiled egg
1/2             Tbs minced red onions
1                  Tbs fresh Dill
Pinch          Salt & Pepper
Olives         (Optional)




How to make:




Place the toast slices in the toaster, then mash the half avocado in a bowl, add the boiled egg and mash it as well. Add the minced red onions, fresh dill, and Salt & Pepper and mix them all together.
Spread the mix on your toast and Voilà! You've got yourself delicious Avocado toast!


Bon Appétit! 






Comments

  1. Ooouuuu so this is it ������I'mma try this thanks for the recipe ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

August 2016 Music Favourites ♫ ♬

Skincare Faves 2017