July 2016 Music Favourites 🎧

Sometimes you need that perfect song to describe what you're going through when words just don't make the cut. After all, you could tell a lot about a person by what music they listen to. Here are my favourite songs for this month:






1.The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down ft. Daya




This song applies to many situations you could relate to in life. A break up, mere of hope, a friend, someone who is dear to you. I've been constantly replaying it over and over again!





This song is an all time favourite for me. When you're in that state of "maybe" after a heartbreak. I love how mellow the song is. it puts you in a certain mood. 








Okay i might seem a little bit bias when it comes to any song featuring Enrique Iglesias.This song features many of our favourite celebs! It puts you in a good dancy mood💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻






This song is for those times when you're feeling confident, sexy, and generally feeling yourself. it's for those narcissistic days! I like to blast this song when i'm getting ready and putting my makeup on to sing and dance to! 







Sassy Adele is back at it again with an amazing song! This song is not your typical Adele tear jerking song. Adele never disappoints!





If you need a pick me up, this song is for you! It will certainly get you moving and feeling' good!


I am always in search for good music, Please share some of your faves with me!

Toodles! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

August 2016 Music Favourites ♫ ♬

Skincare Faves 2017