Skincare Faves 2017




Hello Loves!

Today i'll be sharing skincare products that has been transforming my skin! I can say, that my skin & I  are finally on good terms, after a long time of love-hate relationship. I finally found my skin's true loves.

1. Likas Papaya Soap


I'll start with the basics. Soap. Yes you read that right.
While the popular belief of not washing your face with soap since it tends to dry your face, this Papaya soup is packed with organic papaya enzyme that helps to smoothen your skin and helps treat acne scars and hyperpigmentation.



While it is advertised as a "whitening soap", a popular asian beauty standard that should be replaced with the standard of all range of skin colour is beautiful, it does brighten the face and gives it a nice subtle glow without leaving it dry!



2.  Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution & Midnight Recovery Concentrate 











This is what i call a magic in a bottle. This duo is like magic potion to my skin. I like to use few 3-5 drops of the Dark spot solution, and gently pat it on my skin, while allowing that to absorb (which really takes no time!) i follow it by my absolute favourite Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I purchased a travel size of this  at first on a wimp while i was on a trip, and i applied it on its own, to wake up to a healthy glowy looking skin! it has been something i swear by, all of my friends are probably tired of hearing me rave about this. 

If you suffer from uneven, dull skin, with acne scars, i highly recommend you purchase the Corrective Spot Solution! I started seeing results almost by the first week of use. 
 I am aware that these two products are a pay check killer, But if i had to choose between the two, i'd probably choose the midnight concentrate. 


3. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizer 





To top off my daily 3 steps skincare routine, i apply this drugstore moisturizer. This is very light weight and has a cooling effect while applied, i love applying it in the morning as it de-puffs my skin.
it's lightly scented but it's not something to be bothered by. I love the gel texture and everything about this moisturizer! great for oily skin fellows, and all skin types. it is affordable as well and available at your local Walmart! 



4. L'Oreal Paris Pure Cleansing Mask



Twice a week, i like to treat my skin with a face mask. While there are plenty of amazing face masks out there, i chose this one because it is affordable and it does the job! This mask exfoliates your skin from all dirt and impurities and unclogs and tightens your pores, leaving your skin smooth in texture, clean and glowy. I like using this especially after a night of heavy full makeup, to avoid the after math of pimples and little bumps!



5. The Faceshop Sheet Face Masks





Who doesn't want an easy, mess free face mask? sheet masks are the way to go.

These sheet masks come in different varieties, drenched with different ingredients that caters to any skin concern. You can get glowy skin in 20 minutes while watching your favourite show, and you don't have to get up to wash your face, you can simply remove the mask and massage the left over essence on your face!





I hope you enjoyed my recommendations! See you in my next post!


Xx
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

August 2016 Music Favourites ♫ ♬