LIPSTICK COLLECTION 💄💋




Heeeelllooooo everyone!

So i often get asked about my lipsticks. "Which lipstick are you wearing? I love it!" Is, Let's be honest, always a great question to hear that boosts your confidence in your own choice and makeup skills. and 'tis true, Lips do seal the deal!

So i have decided to compile my most worn lipsticks in this blogpost, pucker up!👄

                               
1. Gerard Cosmetics



                         

My most worn lipstick is the Instagram famous gold bullet lipstick, Gerard cosmetics' Berry smoothy.The formula is that of satin finish, It is very comfortable and hydrating for the lips! I love this one because it stays on for a good 3-4 hours and only need to touch up once. It's easy go to lipstick that pairs with many looks!




My second favourite lippie is 'Serenity' from their liquid hydra-matte lipsticks. I like this one for giving me the nude lipstick effect without it being too drying. I must say, it does start to crumble after 2 hours or so, and you might need to touch up, Other wise the colour is very beautiful!

PS: That's my current fave highlighter from Laura Geller in Gilded honey, Oh yes! I get the hype now.


2. Huda Beauty 


  Huda beauty liquid lipsticks gotta be one of the best liquid lipsticks around. The formula is very light weight, and comfortable on the lips, and it has a great staying power throughout your daily routine of eating and drinking! My go to lippie from the collection is 'Trophy Wife'


3.  MAC






I have struggled to find the perfect nude lipstick that does not wash me out. YET somehow, on a trial accident, i found the perfect combo for me! Velvet teddy, paired with Huda beauty's lipliner in Trophy wife, along with any clear lipgloss! It gives me the perfect nude lipstick and i always got compliments and questions to which lipstick it is! I also would like to give mad props to Huda beauty's lipliner for being so easy to glide on and the longevity of it. It is very versatile and pairs with any brown/nude/ mauvey lipstick!


4. Sephora




Sephora's cream lip stain in 'Marvelous Mauve', is a great option for all skin tones! It does last, however, the tendency to crumble is there, so i don't recommend this for more than 4 hours expecting it to still look flawless.




Sephora's rouge balm lipstick in the shade 03 Enchanting Blush. This is for the days i'm feeling very girly and springy. It is a lovely shade of pink with high shine due to the balmy hydrating texture. I love this lipstick when i'm wearing minimal makeup or for a little pick me up!







BONUS FAVE!

As you can tell, my faves come in a range of mauves, yet they are on the higher price side. For more affordable and great option, try the Revlon Matte Balm in 'Sultry'. It has a minty taste for anyone who is sensitive to scenes.


What's your favourite go to Lippie? Comment Below!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

August 2016 Music Favourites ♫ ♬

Skincare Faves 2017